Account Manager, Content
Join an award-winning team and work with some of the world’s leading healthcare brands.
The Right Role For You
Aha Media Group, a content strategy and copywriting consultancy, is seeking an Account Manager to join our account management team.
We get a lot of resumes, and we want to save everyone time! If you can meet the following 3 criteria, this might be the right job for you:
- Healthcare is an industry you know
- You know how to successfully manage a project with moving timelines and deliverables
- You build relationships and focus on uncovering and solving your client’s problems.
Healthcare Content Account Manager
Aha Media Group is a healthcare content agency. Our services include copywriting, content marketing, content strategy and writing training. Our content empowers people to make the most important healthcare decisions of their lives.
There are two major parts of this role:
- Serve as the primary relationship owner of day-to-day activities for an assigned group of client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth
- Understand and evaluate prospect and client needs and be proactive in providing solutions and building relationships
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the project; manages scope and deliverables
- Lead client onboarding and maintain ownership of client’s strategic preferences across all content projects
- Acts as final internal reviewer and checks quality assurance before projects reach clients
- Identify new opportunities from existing accounts, partnering with business development team to increase revenue
- Stay abreast of content strategy, content marketing and copywriting best practices, sharing relevant insights with clients
- Attend networking events and actively pursues other revenue-generating activities
- Coordinate with business development and editorial teams to start content production after sale
- Collect key editorial information from client and successfully communicates strategy and goals to internal teams
- Develop effective project plans that produce high-quality work efficiently; recommend content approval workflows and other production best practices to clients
- Assign project deliverables to content strategists, editors and writers
- Deliver weekly status reports to clients and be able to prepare and deliver client presentations when necessary
- Remove blockers for team in order to get work done on schedule, whether it’s client delays or difficult-to-schedule stakeholders
- Evaluate content quality and performance of editorial team members
- Manage content creation and internal content approval workflows
- Use digital technologies to support project management, such as Harvest, Basecamp, Airtable, Salesforce and Excel
Who you are
- 3 – 5 years of account or project management experience ideally in a digital marketing or editorial environment
- Dynamic personality with a positive, can-do attitude able to work well with a variety of audiences, from executive-level clients to contractors
- Natural relationship-builder; you like people and people like you
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, decisive environment where you’ll have a lot of autonomy and be expected to be a manager of one
- Able to successfully work from home and travel domestically when needed
- Write and communicate clearly and effectively
This is a full-time position and is 100% telework.
Aha Media Group is a fast-paced atmosphere. If these align with your values, you should apply:
- Above and beyond, no matter what, every single time: We hire exceptional people and expect them to deliver their very best—every time.
- Meaningful work, meaningful life: We put in the time we need to get the job done in the best way possible, and then we go home to the people and hobbies we love.
- Be impeccable with your words and your intentions: We are respectful and direct communicators who say the things we mean and mean the things we say.
- Stay curious longer: We approach every challenge with a fresh perspective and explore new approaches and solutions.
- Always be learning: We focus on continuous learning and self-improvement.
How to apply
If you are interested, please submit:
- Cover letter (include where you learned about us)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org