Grow Your Career With Content Strategist Jobs
We’re seeking new freelance and full-time team members who want to grow their careers. You’ll have:
- Opportunities to work with prestigious healthcare brands
- Industry-leading professional development
- Remote work within a collaborative environment
- Bonuses for excellent performance
Be part of a team that aims high and never stops learning, and produce work you’re incredibly proud of — work that changes the world. (Plus, you’ll have a lot of fun while doing it!)
Working at Aha Media Group is like hitting the freelance lottery jackpot. You join a strong team of talented professionals who support each other and work hard to streamline healthcare for consumers. You get to work on high-profile projects for some of the nation’s top healthcare companies. The company invests in you with training and ongoing educational opportunities — it’s a freelance gig where you can grow. And you create friendships with people all over the country and, sometimes, the world!
Our Healthcare Content Strategists
As a freelance content strategist with Aha Media Group, you’ll work remotely and have a flexible schedule.
Many of our team members are working parents, and some chose freelancing to have time for other passions. Either way, we offer flexibility so you can live your life. If you deliver great work on deadline, it doesn’t matter when you do it.
Aha Media Group is a healthcare content agency. Our services include copywriting, content marketing, content strategy and writing training. Our content empowers people to make the most important healthcare decisions of their lives.
Aha Media Group is seeking freelance content strategists to join our team.
The ideal candidate will lead content strategy projects and provide consultation to our account management team and clients. A successful person in this role will go above and beyond, every time.
- Work on content strategy products, including content and SEO audits, personas, messaging architectures, voice and tone, competitive gap analyses, website information architectures, editorial calendar creation and other projects
- Advise on opportunities for additional content strategy products and services to better serve our customer’s needs
- Prepare and deliver presentations, workshops or talks to clients and external audiences
Who you are
- 10+ years of communications, writing, editing or publishing experience ideally in a healthcare environment (this could include hospitals and health systems, health insurance organizations, healthcare not-for-profits or healthcare technology)
- Demonstrated freelance experience
- Excellent editor and analytical thinker; you know how to look at content like a puzzle and create a structure that readers can understand easily
- Highly collaborative; you work well with others and you’re willing to take the time to coach team members
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, decisive environment where you’ll have autonomy
Strategize for us
As a healthy, growing company, we’re always looking for new talent. To apply, you must be a full-time freelancer with a U.S. social security or tax ID number, be available during standard business hours and be willing to commit to work at least 10 hours/week on Aha Media projects.
How to apply
If you are interested in being a content strategist for Aha Media Group:
- Submit your resume, cover letter and link to your portfolio (if you have one) to email@example.com. Your submission should include at least one editing sample.
If you look like you might be a good fit, our recruiting team will reach out to set up an interview.