Content professionals across the globe are flummoxed by the terms “content marketing” and “content strategy.” What do they mean? Is there a difference between them? How do they intersect, and do you need to understand both to create great content?
In this presentation Ahava Leibtag explains:
- The differences between content strategy and content marketing, and why they matter.
- How to use content strategy systems and processes to build better content.
- How to create content governance programs.
- How to use the secrets of content strategy to create amazing content marketing.
- To build a toolkit that focuses on your target audiences, your brand’s identity and personality, and on determining your voice and tone.
- How to use your organization’s own culture to create consensus around content governance.