I love this time of year. It’s time to make lists. But not the kind that need color-coded sticky notes and Sharpies.
It’s more of a mental exercise. A list of all the things that I can be grateful for and a reminder to say thank you to the people who add blessing in my life. So thank you to the talented and hardworking Aha Media team and to our wonderful clients who have been such a pleasure to work with.
But while I continue with my mental lists, let me share some Aha Media lists with you.
Aha Media Lists
Top Blogs of 2017
- For the Love of God, Please Stop Doing This
- Using Pinterest in Hospital Marketing: A Case Study
- Hospitals: Why Your B2C is Going to Be B2B
- Chris Boyer: Healthcare Social Media Rockstar
- How Baking Cakes Can Improve Your Content
eBooks of 2017
Case Studies of 2017
- Build Awareness with Ghostwritten Physician Blogs
- Increase Organic Facebook Traffic by 28% With a Patient-Driven Content Strategy
- Increase Patient Engagement by 20% on Your Hospital Website
In between your list making, I hope you have time to enjoy catching up on these.