5 Steps to Fight Fake Healthcare News with Trustworthy Content
You work hard to create trustworthy content that helps people make informed healthcare decisions. But fake health news is a real problem — and causing real damage.
How Google is Fighting Fake Healthcare News
Google and social media channels are combating the problem by:
- Rewarding sites that have reliable content
- Penalizing ones that produce inaccurate, outdated or questionable content
What’s an E-A-T Score and Why You Need to Improve it
Google gives healthcare websites an E-A-T score for expertise, authority and trustworthiness.
Sites with high E-A-T scores:
- Have better user engagement and conversions
- Are ranked higher by search engines
5 Steps to Improve Your Healthcare Content, E-A-T Score and Reach with Trustworthy Content
This is a perfect time to check that your content is reliable, updated and trustworthy. Follow the tips in our infographic to ensure you’re providing consumers with helpful content — while improving your site’s SEO and social reach.
More ways to improve the SEO of your healthcare content:
- How Often Should You Refresh Your Healthcare Content?
- What’s the Best Webpage Length for Your Healthcare Content?
- Don’t Tank Your SEO: Choose the Right Keywords