Join an award-winning team and work with some of the world’s leading healthcare brands.
A Flexible, Rewarding Content Marketing Career
Our clients expect the best and we deliver. The content strategists at Aha Media Group enjoy the challenge of exceeding high expectations and the rewards of a job well done. All with the flexibility of freelance work.
See the content strategist job description below.
Freelance Content Strategist
Aha Media Group is a healthcare content agency. Our services include copywriting, content marketing, content strategy and writing training. Our content empowers people to make the most important healthcare decisions of their lives.
Aha Media Group is seeking freelance content strategists to join our team.
The ideal candidate will lead content strategy projects and provide consultation to our account management team and clients. A successful person in this role will go above and beyond, every time.
To apply, you must be a full-time freelancer with a U.S. social security or tax ID number, be available during standard business hours and be willing to commit to work at least 10 hours/week on Aha Media projects.
The Content Strategist will perform the following:
- Work on content strategy products, including content and SEO audits, personas, messaging architectures, voice and tone, competitive gap analyses, website information architectures, editorial calendar creation and other projects
- Advise on opportunities for additional content strategy products and services to better serve our customer’s needs
- Prepare and deliver presentations, workshops or talks to clients and external audiences
Who you are
- 5+ years of content, communications, writing, editing or publishing experience ideally in a healthcare environment (this could include hospitals and health systems, health insurance organizations, healthcare not-for-profits or healthcare technology)
- Demonstrated freelance experience
- Solid understanding of best practices for SEO, digital writing and channel marketing strategies
- Excellent editor and analytical thinker; you know how to look at content like a puzzle and create a structure that readers can understand easily
- Highly collaborative; you work well with others and you’re willing to take the time to coach team members
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, decisive environment where you’ll have autonomy
How to apply
If you are interested, please submit:
- Cover letter (include where you learned about us)
- Link to your portfolio, if you have one
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org