Grow Your Career With Editor Jobs
We’re seeking new freelance and full-time team members who want to grow their careers. You’ll have:
- Opportunities to work with prestigious healthcare brands
- Industry-leading professional development
- Remote work within a collaborative environment
- Bonuses for excellent performance
Be part of a team that aims high and never stops learning, and produce work you’re incredibly proud of — work that changes the world. (Plus, you’ll have a lot of fun while doing it!)
Working at Aha Media Group is like hitting the freelance lottery jackpot. You join a strong team of talented professionals who support each other and work hard to streamline healthcare for consumers. You get to work on high-profile projects for some of the nation’s top healthcare companies. The company invests in you with training and ongoing educational opportunities — it’s a freelance gig where you can grow. And you create friendships with people all over the country and, sometimes, the world!
Our Healthcare Content Editors
As a freelance editor with Aha Media Group, you’ll work remotely and have a flexible schedule.
Many of our team members are working parents, and some chose freelancing to have time for other passions. Either way, we offer flexibility so you can live your life. If you deliver great work on deadline, it doesn’t matter when you do it.
Aha Media Group is a healthcare content agency. Our services include copywriting, content marketing, content strategy and writing training. Our content empowers people to make the most important healthcare decisions of their lives
We’re looking to create long-term relationships with full-time freelance editors who are:
- Experienced: Successful candidates have demonstrated experience editing or writing digital marketing content for healthcare clients; are practiced, comfortable and kind with coaching, guiding and mentoring writers; and know SEO.
- Passionate: Our editors are dedicated to the art and science of plain language, fluent in digital content best practices, and work collaboratively with our writers to produce content aligned with the client’s goals.
- Health literate: Aha editors ensure our content distills complex healthcare topics and communicates them clearly and compassionately to a patient.
- Collaborative and quality conscious: The best candidates enjoy working as part of a team, and have the skills necessary to review content for adherence to style guides, check for factual and grammatical accuracy, and ensure we’re clearly communicating complex topics.
- Curious: If you have an insatiable desire to know more, to learn new things and continuously improve yourself, you could be a good candidate for Aha Media Group.
This is not your ordinary freelance gig
As an editor, you help us coach the very best work from our talented writers — and you are integral to ensuring the quality of our content. We give you the tools you need to be successful. Before you edit anything, you go through a robust training program to learn our process and trade secrets. Once you’re up to speed, you’ll work as part of an elite team to develop custom, patient-facing and B2B content for leading health systems.
With Aha Media Group, you get a lot of the perks of a corporate gig — like quarterly trainings and bonuses — but retain your independence and have complete control over your schedule. It’s the best of both worlds!
Edit for us
As a healthy, growing company, we’re always looking for new talent. To apply, you must be a full-time freelancer with a U.S. social security or tax ID number, be available during standard business hours and be willing to commit to work at least 10 hours/week on Aha Media projects.
How to apply
If you are interested in editing for Aha Media Group:
- Submit your resume, cover letter and three samples (pieces that most closely reflect the type of work we do) to email@example.com. Your submission should include at least one editing sample. Please do not provide a link to your complete writing portfolio.
- Include the phrase “PS 6” in your email subject line.
If you look like you might be a good fit, our recruiting team will reach out to set up an interview. Our hiring process looks like this: