Content Editor Jobs
Find your next freelance content editor job with us and work with some of the world’s leading healthcare brands.
A Flexible and Rewarding Editing Career
Our clients expect the best and we deliver. The editors at Aha Media Group enjoy the challenge of exceeding high expectations and the rewards of a job well done. All with the flexibility of freelance work.
See the freelance content editor job description below.
Working at Aha Media Group is like hitting the freelance lottery jackpot. You join a strong team of talented professionals who support each other and work hard to streamline healthcare for consumers. You get to work on high-profile projects for some of the nation’s top healthcare companies. The company invests in you with training and ongoing educational opportunities — it’s a freelance gig where you can grow. And you create friendships with people all over the country and, sometimes, the world!
Aha Media is a leading content strategy and content marketing consultancy with deep healthcare experience. We create content experiences for academic medical centers, health systems, community hospitals, large physician practices, healthcare technology organizations and multinational pharmaceutical companies. Our content empowers people to make the most important healthcare decisions of their lives.
Whether you’re a B2C and/or B2B editor, we’re looking to create long-term relationships with full-time freelance editors who are:
- Experienced: Successful candidates have demonstrated experience editing or writing digital marketing content for healthcare clients (B2B, B2P, and/or B2C); are practiced, comfortable and kind with coaching, guiding and mentoring writers; and know SEO.
- Passionate: Our editors are dedicated to the art and science of plain language, fluent in digital content best practices, thrive on building brand credibility and loyalty, and work collaboratively with our writers to produce content aligned with the client’s goals.
- Health literate: Aha editors ensure our content distills complex healthcare topics and communicates them clearly and compassionately to the defined audience – a patient, a physician, a business.
- Collaborative and quality conscious: The best candidates enjoy working as part of a team, and have the skills necessary to review content for adherence to style guides, check for factual and grammatical accuracy, and ensure we’re clearly communicating complex topics.
- Curious: If you have an insatiable desire to know more, to learn new things and continuously improve yourself, you could be a good candidate for Aha Media Group.
This is not your ordinary freelance gig
As an editor, you help us coach the very best work from our talented writers — and you are integral to ensuring the quality of our content. We give you the tools you need to be successful. Before you edit anything, you go through a robust training program to learn our process and trade secrets. Once you’re up to speed, you’ll work as part of an elite team to develop custom, patient-facing, physician facing and B2B content for leading health systems. Editing may be in the form of website copy, emails, blogs and social media, thought leadership articles, whitepapers and print collateral.
With Aha Media Group, you get a lot of the perks of a corporate gig — like quarterly trainings and bonuses — but retain your independence and have complete control over your schedule. It’s the best of both worlds!
Edit for us
As a healthy, growing company, we’re always looking for new talent. To apply, you must be a full-time freelancer with a U.S. social security or tax ID number, be available during standard business hours and be willing to commit to work at least 10 hours/week on Aha Media projects.
How to apply
If you are interested, please submit:
- Cover letter (include where you learned about us)
- Three writing samples that most closely reflect the type of work we do. Please do not provide a link to your complete writing portfolio.
Please send your application to email@example.com
If you look like you might be a good fit, our recruiting team will reach out to set up an interview or a writing tryout.
Our hiring process looks like this:
Learn more about Aha Media Group
We encourage you to explore our website to learn more about us. Read our blog, check out our client list and meet some of our team.