Grow Your Career With Content Writer Jobs
We’re seeking new freelance and full-time team members who want to grow their careers. You’ll have:
- Opportunities to work with prestigious healthcare brands
- Industry-leading professional development
- Remote work within a collaborative environment
- Bonuses for excellent performance
Be part of a team that aims high and never stops learning, and produce work you’re incredibly proud of — work that changes the world. (Plus, you’ll have a lot of fun while doing it!)
It is a joy to work with such dedicated and super-smart professionals who ooze excellence with every interaction. You’ve figured out the secret sauce of agency work, and I’m thrilled to be a part of it.
Our Healthcare Content Writers
As a freelance medical writer with Aha Media Group, you’ll work remotely and have a flexible schedule.
Many of our team members are working parents, and some chose freelancing to have time for other passions. Either way, we offer flexibility so you can live your life. If you deliver great work on deadline, it doesn’t matter when you do it.
Aha Media Group is a healthcare content agency. Our services include copywriting, content marketing, content strategy and writing training. Our content empowers people to make the most important healthcare decisions of their lives.
We’re looking to create long-term relationships with full-time freelance writers who are:
- Experienced: Successful candidates have demonstrated experience creating digital marketing content for healthcare clients, are practiced and comfortable with stakeholder interviews, and know SEO.
- Passionate: Our writers are dedicated to the art and science of plain language, fluent in digital content best practices, and tell stories with energy and flair.
- Health literate: Our strongest candidates distill complex healthcare topics and communicate them clearly and compassionately to a patient.
- Collaborative and quality conscious: The best candidates enjoy working as part of team to consistently deliver quality content.
- Curious: If you have an insatiable desire to know more, to learn new things and continuously improve yourself, you could be a good candidate for Aha Media Group.
This is not your ordinary freelance gig
As a writer, you are at the very heart of what we do — and we invest in you. Before you write anything, you go through a robust training program to learn our process and trade secrets. Once you’re up to speed, you’ll work as part of an elite team to develop custom, patient-facing and B2B content for leading health systems.
With Aha Media Group, you get a lot of the perks of a corporate gig — like quarterly trainings and bonuses — but retain your independence and have complete control over your schedule. It’s the best of both worlds!
Write for us
As a healthy, growing company, we’re always looking for new talent. To apply, you must be a full-time freelancer with a U.S. social security or tax ID number, be available during standard business hours and be willing to commit to work at least 10 hours/week on Aha Media projects.
How to apply
If you are interested in writing for Aha Media Group:
- Submit your resume, cover letter and three writing samples (include pieces that most closely reflect the type of work we do) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not provide a link to your complete writing portfolio.
- Include the phrase “PS 6” in your email subject line.
If you look like you might be a good fit, our recruiting team will reach out to set up an interview or a writing tryout. Our hiring process looks like this: