Healthcare Content Writer Jobs
Join an award-winning team of healthcare content marketers and work with some of the world’s leading healthcare brands.
A Rewarding Healthcare Content Writing Career
Our clients expect the best and we deliver. The writers at Aha Media Group enjoy the challenge of exceeding high expectations and the rewards of a job well done. All with the flexibility of freelance work.
See the full health content writer job description below.
Aha Media is a leading content strategy and content marketing consultancy with deep healthcare experience. We create content experiences for academic medical centers, health systems, community hospitals, large physician practices, healthcare technology organizations and multinational pharmaceutical companies. Our content empowers people to make the most important healthcare decisions of their lives.
Whether you’re a B2C and/or B2B writer, we’re looking to create long-term relationships with freelance content writers who are:
- Experienced: Successful candidates have demonstrated experience creating digital marketing content for healthcare clients (B2B, B2P, and/or B2C), are practiced and comfortable with stakeholder interviews and proficient in SEO writing.
- Passionate: Our content marketing writers are dedicated to the art and science of plain language, fluent in digital content best practices, thrive on building brand credibility and loyalty, and tell stories with energy and flair.
- Health literate: Our strongest candidates distill complex healthcare topics and effectively communicate them to the defined audience – a patient, a physician, a business.
- Collaborative and quality conscious: The best candidates enjoy working as part of team to consistently deliver quality content.
- Curious: If you have an insatiable desire to know more, to learn new things and continuously improve yourself, you could be a good candidate for Aha Media Group.
This is not your ordinary freelance gig
As a writer, you are at the very heart of what we do — and we invest in you. You’ll have access to a robust resource library to learn our process and trade secrets. Once you’re up to speed, you’ll work as part of an elite team to develop custom, patient-facing, physician-facing and B2B content for leading health systems. Copywriting may be in the form of website copy, emails, blogs and social media, thought leadership articles, whitepapers and print collateral.
With Aha Media Group, you get a lot of the perks of a corporate gig — like quarterly trainings and bonuses — but retain your independence and have complete control over your schedule. It’s the best of both worlds!
Write for us
As a healthy, growing company, we’re always looking for new talent. To apply, you must be a full-time freelancer with a U.S. social security or tax ID number, be available during standard business hours and be willing to commit to work at least 10 hours/week on Aha Media projects.
How to apply
If you are interested, please submit:
- Cover letter (include where you learned about us)
- Three writing samples that most closely reflect the type of work we do. Please do not provide a link to your complete writing portfolio.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you look like you might be a good fit, our recruiting team will reach out to set up an interview or a writing tryout.
Our hiring process looks like this:
Learn more about Aha Media Group
It is a joy to work with such dedicated and super-smart professionals who ooze excellence with every interaction. You’ve figured out the secret sauce of agency work, and I’m thrilled to be a part of it.