Join us for a conversation where personal experiences meet professional expertise. Hosted by the Forum for Healthcare Strategists on October 3, 2023.
In this candid talk, Ahava Leibtag, a seasoned healthcare content marketer, and Dean Browell, a social listening and online behavior expert, share more than just their work wisdom. They peel back the layers of their personal tales, revealing how their daughters’ health crises shaped their perspectives and practices in the healthcare world.
Ahava throws light on the need for clear and compassionate content, especially when steering through the complex corridors of healthcare. She emphasizes how empathetic communication not only supports but also educates caregivers and patients through trying times.
Dean focuses on the power and potential of online communities, highlighting how these virtual spaces can become havens offering sturdy support and invaluable information for caregivers and patients alike.
Watch for more details on these 5 key takeaways:
- Humanize Your Content: Ensure it’s not just informative but also empathetic and accessible to patients and caregivers.
- Tune into Online Voices: Engage deeply with online healthcare communities to understand and cater to their nuanced needs.
- Build Virtual Havens: Establish or back communities that stand as pillars of support and knowledge-sharing platforms.
- Keep it Simple and Clear: Dilute jargon and complex phrases to make all communication easy to understand.
- Embrace Feedback: Actively seek and utilize feedback from caregivers and patients to keep finetuning your strategies and content.
This conversation, enriched with personal experiences and professional insights, has wisdom for not just healthcare leaders but also those in marketing, community outreach and patient experience management.
Watch the full webinar now.
Want to discuss how your content can connect with patients and caregivers? Reach out to Ahava to schedule a time to talk.
For more information about the social listening research that Dean Browell provides, visit the Feedback website.