What’s The Best Webpage Length for Your Healthcare Site?
http://www.berkeleyfestival.org/1882-writing-essay-services/ When it comes to webpage length and SEO, we all want the certainty of Goldilocks: A page that’s not too long, not too short, but juuuust right.
go With that kind of confidence, we’d all live happily ever after, right?
examples of cause and effect essays topics Maybe, but a problem stands in our way: Page ranking lacks the clear cause and effect of fairytales. Sure, we know Google’s algorithm penalizes “thin” content and favors time spent on the page. But the rest of the mix seems as opaque as a cold bowl of porridge — including what role word count may play.
viagra in turkey So we took a different angle to find page length answers, one focused just on healthcare.
What We Found — And How We Found It
go We asked the firm to look at popular webpages for hospitals featured on U.S. News & World Report’s latest Honor Roll. For each hospital, we wanted average word counts for the most popular pages overall. We also wanted averages for the most viewed pages for 2 common specialties — cancer and cardiology.
how to start an essay about myself Let’s get to it: what’s the best webpage length for your healthcare site?
https://www.catholicgentleman.net/2019/mla-format-college-essay/52/ After estimating page views — businesses typically keep exact data secured within their Google Analytics — MarketMuse calculated the averages:
- Top 250 overall pages: http://www.berkeleyfestival.org/8457-my-significant-influence-essay/ 790 words, ranging from 544 (Stanford Health Care) to 1,486 (Cedars-Sinai)
- Top 100 cancer pages: follow 717 words, ranging from 466 (UCSF Health) to 1,111 (Cleveland Clinic)
- Top 100 cardiology pages: levitra equivalent to viagra 696 words, ranging from 288 (Stanford Health Care) to 1,204 (Johns Hopkins Medicine)
|lucy calkins writers workshop paper templates Average Word Count: Top 250 Pages|
|Johns Hopkins Medicine||848|
|Massachusetts General Hospital||814|
|Stanford Health Care||544|
|https://recyclefloridatoday.org/14576-essay-best/ Overall average||go here 790|
|buy kenaf paper Average Word Count: Top 100 Pages, By Specialty|
|buy custom essay online Cancer||follow url Cardiology|
|Johns Hopkins Medicine||865||1204|
|Massachusetts General Hospital||658||545|
|Stanford Health Care||493||288|
|hiring freelance writers Overall average||follow link 717||enter 696|
Making the Data Work for You
https://persquaremile.com/homework/cambridge-essay-service/26/ So should you drop everything and move all your pages as close to the averages as possible?
https://recyclefloridatoday.org/1707-narrative-essay-example-college/ Well, no. Bear in mind that top pages ranged from 10-word landing pages to 6,000-word chat transcripts. It depends on the content, the format and the audience. There’s flexibility, with the findings simply meant to provide a jumping off point. Long webpages can work, and so can short ones.
https://www.houstonemergency.org/buy-kamagra-uk-with-mastercard/ It’s worth taking a look at your existing site to see how you can adapt the findings to your needs. Do you have pages that are alarmingly long or way too short? A few things to remember as you look at pages that need a trim or a little bulking up:
- https://www.iama.edu/clinics/instructions-for-viagra-100mg.html Scrolling: Make good use of “above the fold” space, but remember that people will scroll — even on mobile. Just keep them engaged and avoid visual roadblocks.
- go site Fundamentals: Employ good design and user experience. Follow web writing best practices to keep content scannable and digestible. Work on other SEO areas, too.
- best online photo books uk review Message: Focus on unique content that your audience will value. What do you offer that they need? What questions do they have that you can answer? What makes you special?
- about money essay Content: Don’t cover too many topics on a given page, and don’t pad. Sure, Google started penalizing cursory content after its Panda update. And yes, there’s consensus on a 300-word count minimum for SEO, for most pages. But flabby and unfocused content doesn’t help, either. Every word should count.
- sample autobiography essays Metrics: See how length affects the performance of your pages. You may want to build some out or trim some back.
buy real viagra from canada See where pages place on search engine results. And study Google Analytics. We only had page views to work with, so you’ll gain greater insight from shares, time on page and bounce/retention rates.
https://www.perichoresis.org/viagra-blue-haze-4908/ Keep reading for more digital marketing inspiration:
- How Artificial Intelligence Will Impact Your Healthcare Website
- Don’t Tank Your SEO: Choose the Right Keywords
- How to Make Your Content Findable
Need help generating SEO-friendly content? Leave it to us.